Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Happy 2012

2012 is here! And with it comes a new wedding season! I am so excited for this upcoming wedding season, I've been in business since 2009 and every year it grows and I have the opportunity to photograph more weddings, make more memories, and have more fabulous clients. It's been such a wonderful adventure so far, and I feel so blessed that I get to do something I love so much.

Today's blog is going to be a highlight from my 2011 Wedding Season! I love photographing weddings so much, something about capturing love, real love, just moves me.

First up the "rainy day" wedding! This wedding was actually on June 4th, a day that really should have been beautiful and bursting with sunlight, but for whatever reason it down poured that day... and created one of the best weddings I've ever been too! Yep I said it one of the best!





If any couple could take the rain in stride it was this couple. They were fabulous, full of joy, and never lost sight of the reason they were there. They ROCKED out that rainy day wedding! There friends and family were pretty amazing as well. Showing up with umbrellas and poncho's eating in the rain, and celebrating these two wonderful people, joining there life together!





This wedding I also had the opportunity to work with Tyler Faires, and I was so impressed, not only did he rock out his fabulous videography skills in the rain, but he was professional and easy going, the and video he made was AMAZING! You can check it out Here. They got married at Gover Ranch in Anderson, CA, and had "event design by Heidi" coordinate.


Another favorite of mine was the August 6th Wedding! This couple was also laid back and I just loved photographing their special day! They got married at Mercy Oaks in Redding CA, her family and friends took care of all the details, right down to the beautiful organic finger foods, and the simple, yet delicious wedding cake.










To be continued.................

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous!! I appreciate your blog....great pix....you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete