Sunday, February 19, 2012

Studio Saturday!

Well yesterday was a fabulous day of Studio Specials! Incase you missed it I was offering EPIC deals!


Here are some of my favorites!

Peter used to be a local DJ, and I met him at many weddings! He was a GREAT DJ's infact one of my favorites, and I am sad to see him leave the industry, all though very happy that he is pursuing something he is passionate about! It was such a fun session, and I finally got to meet his beautiful family, that I had heard about! His daughter just melted my heart, and it was adorable how at just 15 months, she was naturally posing for pictures!








My next client Shannon was one of my first clients! She actually had me take pictures of her son when he was just 2 months old, 3 years ago! She was one of the reason's I continued to pursue photography, her encouragement and kindness, and belief in me really helped grow me as a photographer. She has been so loyal and stuck with me through everything and I appreciate her so very much! The little girl in the pictures is her adorable niece!






I also decided to cram in some birthday club sessions! For those of you who don't know about Birthday Club, it's A M A Z I N G! Sign up, and all your children up too age 5, get a FREE Studio Session, and a FREE 8x10 Print in their birthday month! No purchase necessary! Space is limited to the first 100 members so sign up now!



No comments:

Post a Comment