Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone! This may be my last blog of 2011!! Life around the Erickson house has been busy! Here are some of my favorite pictures from the year! Enjoy and I hope you have a wonderful christmas, and even more fantastic new year!! 2012 Here I COME!

Our fabulous house covered in christmas lights



My amazing husband who did the work to make our fabulous house look.... FABULOUS



I am so blessed to have 3 "winter weddings" this year! Here is a preview from my first of these 3!


There are so many exciting things on the horizon, this year 2011 has just been amazing! I had the pleasure of working with "Enjoy magazine" for the first time! I feel so blessed and so honored to be working with such a beautiful publication! You can view this beautiful magazine online for free, pick one up locally in the area, or subscribe. http://www.enjoymagazine.net

Here are some images from the photoshoot I did recently with miss "Stephanie Foos" read all about it in the December issue of Enjoy.. there pictures weren't picked for the article but are still some of my favorites






Stephanie is a beautiful person, and a very talented singer! It was a pleasure to photograph her for this article! And her music is availabe on iTunes!





That's all I have for now, back to wrapping presents with my husband! That's all I have for tonight! Merry CHRISTMAS!

No comments:

Post a Comment