Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sweet sweet babies.........




Have I mentioned I love my job? Oh I love my job! Photographing precious, sweet little newborn babies... there couldn't be anything better! Today I had the pleasure of photographing a LONG time friends, sweet little man! It's always so special to capture such a precious time.... babies grow SO quickly, and I love being able to capture them while they are still tiny!







There really is nothing like capturing your children as they grow! It's a PRICELESS gift! Newborn gift certificates make GREAT baby shower present *hint hint* and your friends will have a present that last's FOREVER!






I had such a fun time photographing this precious little guy! I know it helped that I was friends with the mama, it was so easy, and we worked so well together getting her sweet little man all posed and cozy. He did an excellent job as well, one of the best newborns I've ever worked with, so easy going and laid back.


No comments:

Post a Comment