Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sisters, Babies, and Baby Cantaloupes!

Hello fabulous blog readers!! I hope you've had an amazing week! So excited to share some of the pictures I did this previous week!

First up, is my fabulous and beautiful sister in law Karen! If you read my blog about the studio, this is the woman who worked tirelessly to paint every bit of my studio, and turn it into something FANTASTIC! She is just beautiful, and her joy is contagious! I love her very much!





Next is my beautiful and wonderful friend's 2 gorgeous little boys! Oh they melt my heart!




Next up, this adorable little baby boy! Oh I was loving his little newsboy hat, and cloth diapers! Something about a baby in cloth diapers... just too cute!!




And last but not least! So excited to start the "progressive maternity sessions" with one of my favorite couples from last year! I had the honor of photographing their wedding last August! And so excited about their upcoming addition to their family!!

Keep watching the blog, because I will be posting images from all her maternity sessions. They are doing a "Progressive Maternity Package" that includes pictures at 20 weeks, 25 weeks, 30 weeks, & 35 weeks, as well as a newborn session! THEN at the end they will get a custom designed album with images from all their sessions, and with their new little baby bean! It's the perfect way to capture such a special time!





And incase you were curious why there is a "Cantaloupe" in the picture, it's because at 20 weeks gestation the baby is apx. the length of a cantaloupe, and I thought it would be a fun way to capture this stage of growth!

2 comments:

  1. Love the idea of the progressive maternity series (and the cantaloupe!) Of course, I'm very partial to my own little cloth diapered boy too! Thank you again for the wonderful experience during Elijah's shoot and including us in your blog--how fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for being so laid back, and having such beautiful babies! Seriously he is adorable!

      Delete