Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Welcome To The Wonderful World Of Blogging

Finally! I did it, I got past setting up my blog, so I can actually start blogging! It's a pure miracle, I tell you! For someone who considers themselves somewhat tech savvy I was surprised at all the challenges I faced while trying to upload my blog banner and background. Blogger.com you are so picky!

I am so excited to share a little more about myself, and my photography adventure with you all! Although this blog will be about my business, I am going to post personal experiences, feelings ect.. so don't get offended if I get off topic. I know you are never supposed to mix "personal and business" but what fun would life be if we followed all the rules right?

Welcome and stay tuned.... more on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment